Established in 1964, Otsuka Pharmaceutical is a total healthcare company. In keeping with its corporate philosophy of "Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide," it aims to treat illness and sustain day-to-day well-being. With a pharmaceutical business that provides breakthrough treatments for patients around the world, and a nutraceutical business that helps healthy people get even healthier, Otsuka Pharmaceutical researches, develops, produces and sells highly innovative and creative products.
Founded in 1921, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory is the oldest company in the Otsuka Group. It aims to be the best partner of both patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition. The company has been meeting frontline healthcare needs through the development of products such as Japan's first plastic bottle produced using advanced sterilization technology, dual-chamber bags for the administration of high-calorie I.V. solutions, and kits for aseptic delivery of antibiotic solutions. With an extensive lineup of high-quality products, the goal of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory is to contribute to nutritional management and better health for patients.
Established in 1963, Taiho Pharmaceutical aspires to be an agile specialty pharmaceutical company trusted the world over, true to its corporate philosophy, "We strive to improve human health and contribute to a society enriched by smiles." It is also taking on the challenge of developing unique pharmaceuticals that can contribute to society. Even in its healthcare business, Taiho Pharmaceutical strives to develop a unique brand that consumers will be loyal to for years to come.
Founded in 1961, Otsuka Warehouse has been performing consistent logistics for pharmaceuticals and food products ever since. It has built a common distribution platform for the Otsuka Group in the three product areas of pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and daily necessities. In recent years, the company has grown to offer logistics services outside the Group.
Founded in 1950, Otsuka Chemical aims to improve the lives and health of people as well as the environment through its business activities. It offers products and materials that meet a wide range of needs in society. As a manufacturer that develops original technologies, Otsuka Chemical supports customers and aims to continue to grow as a trusted company that provides value for society.
Established in 2011, Otsuka Medical Devices oversees the Otsuka Group's medical devices business. Its objective is to grow the business, which operates mainly in Asia, including Japan and China, into one of the Group's core businesses. The company is striving to spur further development for the Otsuka Group by bringing together the Group's medical device experience and expertise to meet new healthcare needs.
- Otsuka Holdings
- Group Companies
- Notice Regarding Completion of Share Transfer of an Affiliated Company Accounted for by the Equity Method (39KB)
- Determination of Final Terms of Share Remuneration-type Stock Options (Share Acquisition Rights) (66KB)
- Positive Phase III Clinical Trial Results for Ribociclib (LEE011), an Investigational Compound for Advanced Breast Cancer in Development by Major Pharmaceutical Company under a Research Collaboration with Otsuka’s Subsidiary Astex Pharmaceuticals
- ICLUSIG® Tablets 15 mg Approved in Japan for Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome-positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Antipsychotic ABILIFY Gains Approval in Japan for the Additional Indication of Irritability Associated with Pediatric Autism Spectrum Disorder